- This event has passed.
Join ARPA Today!!!
June 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Arkansas Rifle and Pistol Association (ARPA) was formed in 1990 as a 501c3 charitable foundation to perform the following functions:
- Act as the state wide sanctioning agent for the NRA and CMP matches
- To promote and protect the 2nd amendment right of our citizens
- To promote and encourage youth shooting sports in our state
- To help the passage of the concealed carry act
- To help members purchase items through the CMP
- To help build a future with firearms for our children
- Coordinate club activities across the state
To this end ARPA maintains a stock of training rifles that can be borrowed to start a training program and is open to any and all who have new clubs that need a little help.
The ARPA is an open forum to any and all who wish to come, but only members may vote. ARPA normally holds 4 meetings a year.
There are several different types of memberships available:
- 1 Year Individual – $20
- 5 Year Individual – $75
- 1 Year Youth – $5
- 1 Year Club/ Organization – $50
- 5 Year Club/Organization – $150
If you would like to join fill out this form and mail it along with your payment to ARPA, PO Box 2348, Conway, AR 72033. Call Ann Fairless at 501 327-4702 with any questions.
City___________________________________ State__________________ Zip________________________________
NRA Member # ________________________________________
Phone Home_______________________________ Cell____________________________________________