The Arkansas Rifle and Pistol Association is sponsoring a raffle for this classic Ruger Vaquero featuring the NRA logo.
THIS SPECIAL ISSUE PISTOL TO NRA HAS THE NRA LOGO ON THE PISTOL GRIP. ONLY ABOUT 500 OF THESE PISTOLS WERE ISSUED.
Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural-pointing of any grip style.
Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
Model chambered in .440-40 Caliber with 5 ½” barrel.
- Enter as often as you wish.
- Winner must meet all local, state, and federal requirements. Pistol will be shipped to your FFL where NICS and background check will be conducted. ARPA will pay shipping to your FFL, however you will be responsible for any transfer fee.
- TICKETS ARE $20.00 EACH OR 5/$20.00?
- Raffle Ticket(s) (download below) along with payment should mailed to: ARPA / VAQUERO, P.O. Box 2348, Conway, AR 72023
- Check should be made out to: ARPA / VAQUERO.
- Deadline for entry is May 1, 2022
- Drawing will be held May 7, 2022 . You do not need to be present to win!
- Proceeds will benefit ARPA and support the many programs sponsored by ARPA.
- Winner will be notified by phone and posted on the ARPA website.
OUR THANKS TO ARPA PRESIDENT C. R. “CHUCK” GAINES FOR DONATING THE PISTOL FOR THIS DRAWING!